Friday, January 4, 2008

An excellent party

Of course I go on game a couple of nights ago to try to level RDM. It doesn't go well. After 2 hours no invite. I suppose I could have tried to put a party together but I was not in the mood to try to lead a mix Japanese/English team. I am not that comfortable in lead to do that yet.
Still I managed to get 1 snowman out of the effort. I tried to solo also but that did not go so well.

Last night a different story altogether. I was not planning to party. I managed to get the last two snowman for my moghouse and I was placing them in, when I got an invite. I decided I would join and let the leader know I could only stay about 1 hour. I stayed longer when I waited for my replacement, but it was hard to go. The party was excellent. We had a whm, rdm, blu, sam, nin, and dnc. Everyone did their jobs, and did them well. I had not played rdm for awhile, particularly in a party situation, and I think I was able to do well because everyone else did well. For the most part I was able to enfeeble and cast a few regen on the tank, and a couple of others when they needed it. I was able to back up cure for the whm fairly well.

My only confusion was the whm would wait for me to cure him, and a couple of times he did not heal to regain his mp. It was a fun party, no PL, and no deaths. It really was hard to say goodbye, but it was time for me to get off!

No comments: